My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Residential Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant Law & Estate Planning
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Law, Froelich & Landesman advocates for clients in Residential Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant Law and Estate Planning cases. Based in Kearny, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of New Jersey. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With over 50 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profiles to learn more about my professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law, Froelich & Landesman has a thorough understanding of New Jersey law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Residential Real Estate: I handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in New Jersey, I can help.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: I am dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. My goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact me today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
- Estate Planning: I handle New Jersey estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney.
- Appellate Law: I am dedicated to helping you through every aspect of the litigation process, including appeals. I have the experience necessary to successfully defend you in appellate court.
- Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
When you retain the services of Law, Froelich & Landesman, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Kearny law firm today
Law, Froelich & Landesman sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Kearny. Call the firm at 201-279-1588 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.